WELCOME TO THE SITE FOR RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS !
Canine Etiquette, LLC is the trainer for your pet family members. You love and treat your dog as family and want them to listen and be a well behaved member of society. You have come to the perfect place!
Canine Etiquette, LLC is a locally owned professional CERTIFIED dog training service to help you build a lifelong bond of trust and respect with your dog. Canine Etiquette offers classes FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR DOG for one price! Private training is also available in your home.
When looking for a trainer don't be afraid to ask about their credentials! Are they certified? If they are certified through what program and how long did it take them? What is their method of training and why do they use this method? What is their experience level? Can you contact them on weekends, holidays or after training with questions? Do they CARE about your dog and your family needs? What is their mission and why do they do what they do? See our "About" page for our answers to these questions!
CLASSES OFFERED INCLUDE:
1) Puppy Kindergarten - (for puppies 7 to 15 weeks)
2) Basic Obedience Classes (16 weeks to 99 years)
3) Advanced Classes (7 months to 99 years)
4) Private in home basic obedience classes
CANINE ETIQUETTE training will help you:
- Learn how to communicate with your dog & be your dog's leader.
- All basic commands (sit, down, stay, etc.)
- Housetraining issues
- Dominance or aggression issues
- Teach your dog to listen to you
- Come command so your dog always goes back to you.
- Nipping or Biting
- Stop Running away
- Leash walking
- Basic behavior to be a "good" family dog
- MUCH MORE!!!!!
Contact us today to schedule services or for more info. You are here for a reason! Why wait?
Canine Etiquette is an AKC Evaluator and offers the AKC Star Puppy program and AKC Canine Good Citizen Test.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE "MORE" PAGE TO SEE TESTIMONIALS AND SUCCESS STORIES!