MUST EMAIL TRAINER AT [email protected] TO RESERVE PLACE IN CLASS.
- All canines must be current on all vaccinations including bordatella and rabies. Please bring proof of vet vaccinations to first.class. For your canine's protection please have your canine tested for intestinal and heart-worms and give heart-worm medication. Self-vaccinations are not allowed in class as legal vaccinations. Vaccinations must be administered by licensed vet.
- Puppies need to be a minimum 16 weeks and fully vaccinated to attend public class. Can begin private lessons in home at 12 weeks.
- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PUPPY AROUND ANY OTHER DOGS OUTSIDE YOUR HOME UNTIL THEY ARE 16 WEEKS OF AGE AND FULLY VACCINATED!
- Pregnant females, females in season (heat) or dogs undergoing heart-worm treatment should not attend public class due to stress level. Once female not in season or dog completes heart-worm treatment and has vet approval can then attend class. This is for the protection of your dog.
- All dogs must have on a regular collar with their rabies tag for class. Name tags permitted.
- Acceptance of any dog or person in class is subject to trainer's personal discretion.
- Once training begins with first public or private class there are no cash refunds!
- Email trainer to register for class. Must register for class to avoid over booking and allow everyone to have plenty of personal attention. Email [email protected]
- Please contact trainer with any special circumstances or questions.
- Dog owners need to be 12 years of age to attend class. Minors must have an adult present at all times in class.